Friday, July 28, 2006

Zoe's first exercise class

THREE months is a good time to start on an exercise programme with Zoe.

Or so I thought.

We went to Mummy and Baby Pilates today. However, ten minutes into the class, Zoe decided that exercising was not for her.

The pilates breathing technique brought on an urgent need for a nap.

So I took her outside, passed her to Liz and continued without her.

I must say it's really nice to be working out again so I made a resolution to go to Mummy and Baby exercise classes twice a week. There's also aerobics, fitball, yoga to choose from. Maybe I can make it three times a week.

Hmmm. Baby steps.

* * *


I finally got round to getting batteries for the Fisher Price Aquarium Swing that C lent us.

It's a pretty cool contraption with different swinging speeds:
.
There's also a choice of sounds to swing to (music, ocean waves, raindrops) and a fish mobile with flashing lights.

Zoe really loved it. But after fifteen minutes, I think she was quite dizzy!

Here's a before and after.

And a (really badly edited *blush*) clip of her in it:

No comments: