After Zoe's 4am feed, I returned to bed and D forced himself out of his comatose state and asked me if I were ok. "Errr, yah", I replied, thinking what a weird question.
Then came the 7.30am feed, when he asked again if all was right with me. "Yeah fine, why?", I asked now thinking this weirdness had gone on long enough.
Seems D had a dream: We were in Cameron Highlands for a work-do of his and I suddenly felt really poorly. Seems I had a really high fever and he had to make arrangements to take me back to KL and then return again to Cameron Highlands. He was joking in his dream that I was pretending to be ill coz I missed Zoe.
We had a bit of a chuckle over his dream.
Fast forward to five hours later and this is how I feel:
Another bout of Mastitis has hit.
A fever of 38.6 degrees and a very sore right boob.
The Doc wants to put me on another course of antibiotics for 7 days this time. But I just finished a five day course last week.
Nurse J doesn't think it's so good for Mopes to be drinking in all the drugs so she reckons I should just hold out tonight, try to massage out the clogs and hopefully the fever will break.
Argh!
Ow.
No comments:
Post a Comment