Monday, July 31, 2006

First THX laugh

IT happened for the first time yesterday.

We were in the car heading home and she was fussing a little so I made some funny noises and she laughed out LOUD.

My baby finally thought her Mommy was funny enough to make a noise about it!

I said to Dan: "Did you hear that?"
And he was like: "What?"

Unfortunately I couldn't get her to do it again.

But it was so cool to hear her laugh for the first time.

For a long time, she's been doing silent laughs. She opens her mouth, her eyes squish up and her belly moves to a hahaha rhythm, but you just can't hear anything.

Well, she did it again when was I was playing with her today.

I made some funny noises which she just thought was hilarious.

It started off as a Ha!-I'm-a-little-amused kind of laugh. Then she warmed up and it quickly became a real belly laugh with snorts and all.

A little bit nerdy but oh so very, very cute!

Listen:

No comments: