DID you know Baby Zoe is a character on Sesame Street?
When I saw this T-shirt, I just had to get it.
So cute!
They have the same wild, mad hair.
I wonder if everyone who saw Mopes today thought of this.
By the time we got it together this morning, it was already 11am.
So we headed out for brunch to Paddington's House of Pancakes - KL's answer to IHOP.
On the menu: Sunnysideup eggs, chipolatas, ham, rosemary tomatoes, hash browns and PANCAKES with maple syrup.
Yumz!
As ickle said, "It certainly is the best way to start the day".
But poor Mopes felt a little left out being unable to enjoy the tasty morsels. So she decided to participate in the fun by making her own pancakes while we were having our meal.
Rather than running out to a Mother's Room, I changed her in our booth. No one could see, and the smell of frying sunnysideups masked any wafting wafts.
Heh, bad Mommy.
No comments:
Post a Comment