Saturday, July 29, 2006

On safari to Strudels

IT was real hot today so Zoe donned her safari outfit to keep cool.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We headed to Plaza Dumas for lunch. Zoe promptly fell asleep when we got there. D had to have lunch with her strapped to him.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come to think of it, Zoe has been falling asleep whenever we go out recently. I wonder if she is too stimulated... and then shuts down. Do all the noise, sights and people overwhelm her? I wonder.

After lunch, we headed to Mt Kiara to some fancy dress place to try to find D a 70's outfit for a work-do. Bumped into some folks at Strudels and Zoe got lots of cuddles.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Soon enough, it was time to head home coz Zoe was sleepy.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

* * *


My boob problem got better and then it got worse.

I nursed the right one and forgot about the left one. So while the right one is ok, the left one has gone wonk. This morning, I had a temperature of 38.2.

But I've figured out a new way to treat mastitis.

Rather than pop antibiotics, just go for a massage!

The spa I go to has heated tables. One hour lying on my front with the heat turned up helps to unclog the pipes.

No comments: