Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Hippy chic

BABY Z donned her flares and a beanie to match the very happening 70's top that Aunty FunkyM and Uncle Dave had couriered over. Peace!


On another note, I am postponing our trip back to Singapore yet again.

We were supposed to head back last weekend after the nanny left, but I needed Zoe to re-learn drinking from the bottle and to get more used to Liz. Otherwise, there would be no point going anywhere coz I'd be stuck with her 24/7.

Then, we were supposed to head back this weekend. But Zoe is just getting used to a routine. I don't want to uproot her for ten days and have to start all over again when we get back.

We were mainly going back so the family could see Zoe (and I could "party"-ish!) but my parents are ok with coming up to see Zoe soon and the in-laws have just been to visit.

So I figure we'll head to Singgers in about two weeks... or so.

Unless the haze forces us back earlier.

No comments: