Thursday, March 2, 2006

Grumblezzzzzzz

I don't know why but sleep has been eluding me.

For a very long time now, I haven't been able to sleeeeep, as in really SLEEP. Like when your brain and body gets swaddled tight in a deep, dark, comfy coccoon... which then cracks open at just the right time, to leave you all refreshed and energetic... And you float as light as a feather through the day...

Well, 'tis but a distant memory.

Last night for example, I went to bed at 11pm but my mind kept on clicking over - mostly about nothing - till almost 2. Then when D woke up at 6.30am for work, PING! I woke up too.

Very frustrating.

So each morning I wake up with a pseudo hang-over, very sad b'coz I don't even have the pleasure of spending the night before indulging in some bubble trouble.

To make matters worse, I have a neck crink on the right.

Nice.

As you can tell, I'm all grumpy.

No comments: