Sunday, February 26, 2006

Mopi needs a walk-in wardrobe

D was kinda freaked to see piles of baby clothes overflowing from Mopi's cupboard, so this afternoon I thought I would get them in some sort of order.

Believe it or not, in that mess I actually found a full wardrobe for several age groups: 0-3mths, 3-6mths, 6-9mths, quite a substantial number of outfits for 9-12mths, and I even have one outfit for 12-18mths.


I really don't know how that happened!

I was shopping for newborn clothes but... people must have shoved those other cute little outfits into my shopping basket when I wasn't looking!

Anyway, D has banned me from buying Mopi more clothes.

;P














Besides little hats and socks (she has 12 pairs!), I can't seem to resist buying cool drool catchers! So kerrrrute!

Image hosting by Photobucket
D: Does she really need NINE newborn bibs?!?!?!


That kinda reminds me of handbag shopping -
D: Do you really need ANOTHER handbag?

Duh!

On another note, I am trying to get stuck into a more vigourous exercise routine again. It seems that one needs to be fit to pop a baby out!

So I've been heading to Fit4Two for aerobics, hopping on the cross-trainer and I am picking up the clubs again.

With the December to February festivities, my shingle-shangle illness and moving house kerfuffles, it's been a while since I've ventured onto the golf course. So yesterday, I went to the range for a bit of a hit.

At first, I felt kinda weird swinging the 7 iron and then I realised it's because I have put on quite a bit of bump since I last played. But it wasn't the bump giving me problems, it was my chest getting in the way!

After yesterday's session, I was all prepared to play 9 holes today but the weather here has been VERY HOT and humid, so D thought it'd be wise to sit it out. We're going to play early tomorrow morning instead.

But that doesn't mean he's going to give up on an afternoon of golf. He's gone off to have a round with S, so I am going to munch on very nutritious butter and salt popcorn and watch Elizabeth Town. okbye!

2 comments:

Joanne said...

OOOH. Lotsa lotsa pink!

ZoEmma said...

too much pink already!
gah!