Saturday, March 4, 2006

All wrapped up

Swear-by-swaddling mums have convinced me that a tightly wrapped baby is the way to go - for the first couple of months at least.

Some people do not swaddle, believing the baby should be allowed to "explore". But even C, who didn't swaddle, says to DEFINTELY do so.

So I flipped through Baby-gami, a book we got from KT. I looked at all the different ways of swaddling and let me tell you, folding a crane is nothing compared to this. Pretty complicated... especially with a wriggling baby.

Errr... and then?


But luckily, K came to the rescue! She swears by 'The amazing miracle blanket' which according to all reports makes swaddling easy-peasy.

I took AGES deciding what colour to get. K said to get a pretty colour. M said to get pink and then lavendar with pink trim.

Well, I just ordered two online for Pinz to bring back from Washington DC for Mopes.

Bet you won't guess what colours D and I picked!

No comments: