Yesterday, we went to a yum-cha brunch with C and N at the Westin and D got a little taste of what is to come.
Baby B was a little bored and needed to be entertained. He sat on his mother's lap through lunch, then Dad took him for a lap or two around the restaurant, and then he was back in his mother's lap.
I thought I would relieve her for a while so I took him. But soon after, the desserts arrived! Yum yum yum. These days I have a very sweet tooth! So I passed B to D.
While we all tucked into dessert, B happily sat on D's lap watching the cars whizz by from the window. After about 15 mins, he wriggled his way into a lying position, did a few stretches and promptly fell asleep!
B kept a firm hold on D's finger, which he didn't dare remove for quite a while in case B woke up.
How will we be able to eat out with... no hands?!?!
All in all, I think D had him for 40 mins, if not more. Well done, I say, coz I know D will be able to handle the baby when I'm off for APPLETINIS with the gals!
I can't wait!
2 comments:
My Mopi was called Bobby :)
and my belly button never popped out!
Hi Bobby's mum - isn't it funny how the little things in life give us pleasure!?!?!?!
Yo motie - make mine extra icy please! And I think it was the angle of the photo... or was it?
Post a Comment