In the last week, I've had three ultrasound scans. I hope Mopi isn't too bothered but I don't think ultrasounds are harmful to the baby. Anyway, the other two docs who did the scans for me last week in Singapore didn't think the placenta was a problem. They said while it was low, it had moved up sufficiently.
I mentioned to Dr R that I've been feeling very unbalanced as Mopi's weight and mass seems to be carried mainly on my right side. He said that it is coz the placenta is on the left so she doesn't have much space on that side. So Mopes has positioned her head on my left side and shoved the rest of her body towards my right. You should see my tummy sometimes - it just looks so WEIRD coz it's all loopy loopy lopsided.
I have been feeling very heavy. I guess it's no wonder given Mopi's giant growth spurts. I now am weighing in at 66+kg. Ooooof! Here's the proof (thanks Smell!):
I am pudding
Mopi has been very active, especially after meals - and papaya, of which I've been eating a lot of (no idea why!). She kicks and stretches a lot. It's quite an uncomfy feeling but reassuring coz at least I know she's boogie-ing in there.
1 comment:
You look amazing...at 34 weeks...woman you are blessed:)Hope all goes well.
Post a Comment