Sunday, May 28, 2006

You're invited!

Surprisingly, all is quiet here.

Two sets of grandparents, my sister-in-law and my nephew are camped at our place. They arrived last night. My foggies came up on Thursday.

Z with the grampies

Everyone but Zoe et moi are asleep. Oh and the nanny, who is watching her while I phaff on the computer. Have I mentioned: I LOVE nanny!

Today is Zoe's 'coming out party' - I wish you all could be here!

I finally got my act together. But my plans for an elegant English Tea Party are kaput. D and I came to the conclusion that the oldie aunties and uncles would scoff at the the watercress and cucumber finger sandwiches and the delicate scones with clotted cream.

So we've gone with a hawker style cookout. The catering company have set up straw huts and will provide cooks to whip up penang char kwey teow, fold the dim sum, dish up assam laksa, scoop ice kachang and pull teh tarik... amongst other dishes.

Here's the invite if you have your helicopter standing by:

1 comment:

Janice said...

I LOVE this picture of baby Zoe.... I wish I were there to see her!!!!