Turned out it was mastitis - a kind of a boob problem caused by clogged milk ducts.
Nurse J popped by today again and proceeded to massage the affected areas.
Super painful.
Nurse J also checked Zoe out. All is fine and dandy and she's put on more weight. Mopes is now 3.4kg. Growing baby.
Despite her healthy appetite, I think Mopi was a bit cranky coz she wasn't geting enough milk from the bad boob.
Feed me Seymour
Vicious Circle: Boob hurt, not enough milk, extra nursing time, hurt boob even more.
Ow.
Anyway, it's now sorted out and the fever's gone.
But I ask: When will the torture end?
It already has been two weeks and my mammary glands been in perpetual P.A.I.N.
This has made me think life without my nanny will be impossible.
I want Ah Ying to live with us FOREVER!
...and who's going to pick me up when Mumz watches Gilmore Girls?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment