Sunday, May 28, 2006

Day 27: The Full Moon Party

D and I are chilling out watching the F1 in Monaco. To think I was in the South of France this time last year having a decadent, drunken, delicious time.

Memories.

So today was the D and my first foray into the colourful world of children's parties.

As we both spent half an hour tying bundles of pink helium balloons around the function room, I said to D: "How many years of this do we have to look forward to?"

Note to self: Next time order less balloons. Two hundred is a little excessive!


The cake turned out to be super-cute and super-yummy, which was a very pleasant surprise since desserts that look super-good usually don't live up to their looks.

The proof was in the pudding.


And Zoe was AMAZING! She rolled up in her Ferrari (even though Shumi has a bad name at the moment)pram at 3.30pm and then slept through till 5.30pm. I expected her to fuss but she was so angelic.

So everyone got a good look at her... all dolled up and looking so kerrrrrute!

Sleeping through all the fuss

And from another angle...

My one month old birthday gurrr

No comments: