Daddy with his li'l girl
By JL Snr:
Ickleoriental and I expected some sort of miracle change in sleaw and DZ now that they are parents, and for a moment when they were both huddled over her, earnestly changing her diaper, it seemed that way...
But then, while I was stroking her little head, Steph went: "Soft right? Like a handbag..." and DZ went: "Where's my beeeeer?", we knew our drinking buddies are still the same old madhatters.
A comforting thought.
By JL Jnr:
So tonight, Chetz and I traipsed down to the hopsickle to see Stef and Mopes. Proud Daddy Dan beamed and gazed at his daughter in absolute wonder. It was such a heartwarming sight. Here they were, our two best drinking buddies - the two biggest culprits where potato vodka and champagne is concerned - sharing a moment changing a diaper together. Mopi (her real name is now Zoe) gurgled from inside her make-shift papoose. And just when you thought the world was getting a little too strange, Dan stands up and goes, 'Okay, where's mah beeer?'
Ahhh, all is right in the world again =)
No comments:
Post a Comment