Tug tug tug.
Kinda like a stitch was coming on. It was very uncomfy but not paaaain. So we continued our walk.
But after a while, I realised that my GROIN was killing me!
Sorry if it's too much info but too bad, this is a preggo/baby blog - so tough!
It hurt. Surprisingly, the pain was not between my legs where pregnant women usually feel it, but at the front of the pubic bone - the symphysis pubis (the things one learns!).
I discussed this with some people. Claire said she got it too and she describes it as a SNG feeling (but I don't understand what that means, especially since it means sour in chinese dialect). Joyce said she got it but the pain was more around her bladder and between her legs. And I remember Lisa and Amy discussing their groin problems over steamboat a while back but of course I didn't pay much attention back then!
It's a weird feeling. The pain is more than a throbbing ache, but not as acute as a stabbing pain. More like sharp spasms.
Zing. Zing. ZING.
I still feel it now when I walk, toss about in bed, get up after sitting down - actually, basically when I move!
I found some relief last night by rubbing the area. So last night, as I was walking through KLCC, I was kinda rubbing my symphysis pubis.
I think a few people thought I was mighty obscene.
* * *
Since I got preggers, I've been going to this spa for ante-natal massages.
At my first visit, I was assigned a really sweet masseuse named Jane.
So since then, I've always requested her. But on Saturday, she had a day off work and I was assigned another masseuse.
And really, just when you think it doesn't get better, one day you find that it can be oh so much better than you ever thought possible.
*bliss*
Anyway, a metaphor for life perhaps...
...Or, as I said to Jo, for love.
No comments:
Post a Comment