Tuesday, April 4, 2006

C is for... chaos!

TAAA
DAAA
TAAA
TAAA
DAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

So the decision has been made: A 'C' in Singgers.

After MUCH agonising, I really think this is the best course of action for me.

I told D when he popped home for lunch. He didn't say much other than "Really?".

I think he's quite relieved that a decision has been made. He has been stressing about letting the doctors know (natural or c or induced natural) and planning the trip to Singgers (if the birth was to be in Singgers). And he was stressing me out in turn!

Anyway, it feels like a great load has been lifted from my shoulders.

Now to come to terms with Mopi's arrival!

She's probably going to POP OUT around the 38 week mark (she will be at 35 weeks on Thursday).

It won't be much longer till we meet her!


Now that there's no more procrastinating, we're busy, busy, busy little bees in the hive. Maritess and I have started on the laundry (ok so she's started on it). We are doing it in batches over the next two weeks: layettes, rompers, booties, mittens, caps, bedding, nappies, wraps, blankets...



And now, to do some research on stem cell and cord blood banking...

1 comment:

Joanne said...

YAY!!! I come visit with Verve!!!