A FEW days ago, I set up a play gym for Zoe.
It is made up of a blow up playpen, a teddy bear play mat, soft toys, a Fisher Price hanging thing and other VERY colourful bits and pieces.
As you can see, it's pretty LOUD.
But fun, don't you think?
According to Nurse J, playtime should be about developing her motor skills. So twice a day when she is in her wakeful alert state, we blast the music and we have our "jiggle in the gym" time.
At eight weeks, Zoe is pretty much on target with her development. She can turn her head left and right to check out her surrounds, follow objects with her eyes, and swipe at stuff with her hands.
Help! A Crayola box threw up in my room!
* * *
I HAVE had my first play with my new camera. And gimmicky as it might seem, I just lurve the colour accent function.
If babies can see black, white, shades of grey and red... this is what Zoe's play gym looks like to her!
And just how cute is this?
It's bubz and a ladybugz!
No comments:
Post a Comment