Thursday, June 8, 2006

Day 37: Let sleeping babies lie

I HAD a weird feeling when I woke up this morning. It took me a while to realise that it was the sensation of having woken up naturally.

Normally, Zoe wakes me every two hours through the night to feed.

But all was still and calm and quiet in the house - very unusual.

So I went in search for the baby. And this is what I found.

Little bundle of cuteness!

Zoe (and therefore I, by default) had an unbelieveable night.

For the first time, she actually made it past three hours without needing a feed. In fact, there were three three-hour breaks between feeding sessions!

You have no idea what a big deal this is. It really makes such a big difference not having to feed every two hours.

*Pops open the champagne* (I wish!)

I could actually reach a REM sleep zone, the udders had a little R&R... and Zoe got to spend more time lost in dreamland!

Yes, it's pink!


PS: Before anyone freaks, I do know babies aren't suppossed to tummy sleep but this was just in the morning and the nanny was keeping close watch over her.

No comments: