As I was chatting to Mark, I let Zoe play with one of Maia's books on the floor.
A few minutes later when I looked down, I realised she wasn't reading fairy tales, she was dreaming them up!

It was the first time she's ever really fallen asleep on her own like that.I think it must have been because of the pacifier.
As she slept, I was free to stuff my face with the dark chocolate cake that Pippa made and to chit chat unencumbered for more about 40 minutes.
We have such a lovely group going. It's basically made up of expats from all over the world. There are lots of Aussies, some Pommies, couple of Merrycans and even a couple of mothers from Ethiopia and Scandinavia.
Once a week, we take the babies out for an airing and leave them to swipe at each other.
Then the
Here are some of Zoe's friends: Leah (from England), Maia (from Australia) and Alva (from Norway).
No comments:
Post a Comment