My dad came up to keep an eye on things while D was in Jakarta last week.

Handy (excuse the pun) to have him around, especially since I was injured in a pumpkin-cutting accident last Sunday.
Holl-OWWWW-een.
Since I couldn't get the dressing wet, I wasn't able to bathe Z for more than a week. I missed our bathtime playtimes.
But I certainly didn't miss havimg to wash her bottie after she did her stinkies.
Z really loved having her Kongkie around. She bullied him into carrying her and playing on the mat all through the day.
But he was more than happy to be at her bidding. He played, he acted the horse, he fed her (most of the food ending up everywhere but in her mouth) and was awfully thrilled to be around when she uttered her first word.
Now, he's trying to teach her to say Kongkie.
No comments:
Post a Comment