Sunday, October 8, 2006

Funday on Sunday


I LIKE to sit in the shade and D loves it in the sun.

Wonder which bench Mopes would pick once she gets the option: His or mine?

Very guiltily, we extended our stay in Perth for a week. Original plans would have us heading back to KL tonight. As I write this post in fact.

But because of the haze, we thought we may as well stay on. So poor old D has been left to fend for himself in the awful haze.

The weather here has been just too lovely.

Z and I have been soaking in the sunshine and making the most of our, as FunkyM puts it, blue sky holiday.

Took the kid for a looong walk today. More than seven kilometres to our favourite cafe and back home. She snoozed most of the way though.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Along the way, we saw lovely beach sculptures like this one.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We met Michy and Holly for a BIG brekky.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Zoe wished she could chase the birdies too

Then the afternoon was spent in lazy Freo. We had pizza and checked out a couple more showhomes. I flipped Zoe's cap up indoors and realised she looked like some old-time Tang Dynasty girl.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Chinky chong!

No comments: