So it seems Mopes an ache in her ear.
Since we got here, she has taken to grabbing at her ears when she's tired. But I've noticed her doing it a lot more in the last week.
Not only when she's tired but also when she's having a big angry cry. Her right ear especially.
I mentioned it to Michy when I first got here and she said the plane ride over may have irritated her ears. She said to be careful coz it may get infected as Holly's did when they took her to Tassie.
But Zoe has been fine. Not very grumps. No fever. No grabbing at her ears except when tired. So I thought all was normal.
Took Zoe to the doctor this morning and it turns out she has some fluid in her right ear. He said she probably feels a dull ache and when she's upset, it may start to throb. She feels like her ear is full, like we feel when our ears won't pop.
The doc prescribed some drops to help her through the discomfort, which the he said to continue with until Friday when we finally head home. It should help her ears cope better with the flight too.
Poor kiddy.
All better soon...
No comments:
Post a Comment