Wednesday, October 4, 2006

Forgot my iPod again


CHICKEN chipolatas, scrambled whites, brown grainy toast and freshly squeezed OJ.

I really needed to walk off the hearty breakfast so it was lucky that Mopes was ready for her nap.

But she didn't want to go in her pram so I had to strap on the Baby Bjorn.

I swear this is the most used and most useful baby purchase we've made. Get one if you are having a baby!

We use it so much that D was saying we should get the BB Active now that Mopes is getting heavy.

It really is magic!

Whenever she fusses, I just strap it on and *PINGGGG*.

All is calm. All is bright.

Headed out about 9am to walk to the shops and around the neighbourhood, but ended up getting lost in the maze of streets around the river.

Ended up doing walkies for more than an hour with the baby strapped to me.

B.A.C.K.A.C.H.E.

Kicked myself for forgetting the iPod once again. Would have been so nice to have had some thumpity-thump-thumps as I trudged about.

All I had to entertain me were the sounds of the birds chirping, the odd dog freaking out, gum tree rustling in the breeze and the sucking of the river as the tide pulled out its waters.

The sounds of nature and the rhythm of my footsteps had Zoe in a deep doze:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Hyper before the walk and Dazed after the doze.

No comments: