Sunday, August 13, 2006

Zoe jiejie

A NEW baby has arrived and Zoe is no longer the youngest!

At 1pm on Thursday, BL's third daughter popped out. We went to visit on Saturday. Here she is with her big sister:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Awww...

After our visit, where Zoe supped sucked with the new baby, we headed off to brunch at Alexis in BSC.

I had two eggs benedict, three sausages, tomato, baked beans, mushrooms, toast, juice, and a latte - AND I WAS STILL HUNGRY after!

Well, as least I could eat in peace as Zoe was kept entertained with cuddles from the girls.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

In the afternoon, I finally had some me time and went for a hour and a half long massage.

*Bliss*

Except that when I got home, I felt guilty coz D said Zoe refused to drink from the bottle, even though she was starving, and wailed for AN HOUR!

Sigh...

No comments: