Saturday, August 26, 2006

A Saturday without Dad

D PLAYED golf for "work" this morning so Zoe and I were left to entertain ourselves.

So we decided to play dress up.

Introducing Zoe in the fashion of tough chic:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Despite the non-stop camera flashes by paparazzi Mom, Zoe decided the blue sunnies had to go. She actually took them off herself!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Even without shades, she was still soooo cute so I decided not to waste a perfectly good outfit. Took the little gangster to Megamall to run some errands.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

On our way there, I arranged to have coffee with Vandana and her girls at Dome. They have been wanting to meet Zoe for months.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Lucky Zoe got a beautiful present - a silver feeding spoon, cup and bowl on a tray, and an intricate rattle:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And that was basically our Saturday without D!

No comments: