It's great that Zoe and I have more social activities now. We are really getting into our Mommy and Baby classes at Fit4Two.
On Wednesday, Zoe and I went to fitball. It was a good workout. *Sweat*
Surprisingly, Zoe was well-behaved through the entire class. She fussed a teeny bit at the start, but not to the extent that she had to be taken outside and handed over to Liz.
Zoe even broke into a smile or two at the end of the class when we did some baby exercises accompanied by lots of singing.
Row row row your boat...
You know, I never knew there were so many verses to the song. I was the only Mommy who didn't know the words. Fail.
Then it was time for a chitter-chatter lunch with Julia and Elise - while babies Sofia, Delphie and Mopes slept!
Tomorrow, we'll be heading to pilates.
Oh here are a couple of funny stories from the day's outing:
[1]
I was chatting to some ang mo mother while waiting to get into the studio.
AMM: Is your baby sleeping through the night yet?
Me: That's my fantasy!
AMM: No wonder you look so tired.
Nice.
[2]
Elise was telling us about her husband who was trying to pacify a very hungry Delphie. He thought it'd be comforting - and funny - if he let the baby suck his nose. Elise saw what he was doing and said, "Don't do it coz..." But it was too late. He got a hickey on his nose!
No comments:
Post a Comment