A DAY of a couple of big firsts.
I took Zoe out in the car alone for the first time.
It was a short drive to the Prince Hotel but still, I was concerned that she'd get a little distressed along the way as she doesn't really like being in the car seat.
So I sang all the way to the Prince Hotel: Ten Green Bottles, Itsy-Witsy Spider, Ring-a-ring-a-rosie, and when I ran out of kiddy jingles, I ended up belting out UB40's version of I can't help falling in love with you.
Zoe and I had a play date with Jennifer and James, Tiffany and Thomas, and Carly and Sienna.
We spent an hour sitting in the shade on a grass patch next to the pool and then when it got too hot, we headed up to Carly's apartment.
Zoe really enjoyed herself in the garden. It's really not often we get the opportunity to spend the morning outdoors.
And the little bubz really enjoyed her first play on grass.
No comments:
Post a Comment