Tuesday, September 19, 2006

A walk by the river


WE woke up at 6.30am to bright blue skies.

After breakfast, Zoe and I headed off for a long walk.

But as soon as I left the house, she started fussing and I thought so much for the walk.

Then I spotted a little bench and sat down with her in the warm sunshine. She had a bit of a feed and promptly fell asleep.

So I continued with my walk.

It was a cool 14 degrees and it was just so lovely to be walking by the river under sunny blue skies with little Mopes.

Just what I had been looking forward to.

The hour-long walk had me starving and when we went to Garden City to stock up on groceries, I wolfed down a lamington, a huge latte and large Red Rooster chips.

Mmmmm. Chips.

Made a small purchase for Zoe, seen here with Kongkie.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

No comments: