Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Holly visits "bubba Doey"

HOLLY and Michy came over to play.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Gosh, her little one has really grown up. Last year when I was here, I was preggo and Holly was just learning how to walk. Now she's running and chit-chatting away.

We hung out at home in the morning, had oodles of noodles for lunch, and then went for a walk to the playground. We sat on the swings, played in the sandpit and just hung out. It was lovely.

They left about 3.30pm when I put Zoe down for a nap. It's now almost 6pm and she's still out for the count.

I tried to wake her about 5.15pm but she thought it was just rude. Loud complaints, until I put her down on the beanbag.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I just hope she sleeps just as well tonight!


This is the first time Mich and I have hung out with both of us as Mommies. Needless to say, with a bubbly two-year-old and a four-month-er, we didn't manage to catch up on much.

So we're going to have a dinner date later in the week without the bubs.

No comments: