Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Bye bye Langkawi


SO we bid farewell to our lovely island retreat.

D had a relaxing time.

I had a great little getaway, though I must admit I need another holiday coz it was tough looking after a very clingy little Z.

But all in all, Z had the most fun.

She got to spend lots of time with her Dad. And got to try little bites off our table, like:
* Vanilla ice-cream (only three little dollops) - she was ok with it, didn't super love it.
* Perrier with lime - she made a face but quite liked the bubbles.
* Paella - too tasty with all the salt.
* Saba (with her porridge for brekkie) - quite liked.
* Salmon (with her porridge for brekkie) - quite enjoyed.
* Seaweed (with her porridge for brekkie) - ate it.
* Watermelon juice - loved!
* Spag with sundried tomatoes - a bit too hard to chew al dente style.

More adventures to come for the travelling Z in a month when we head to Phuket.

No comments: