Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Baby Paraphenalia

CLEANED up Z's cupboards today and realised there are many things that need to be packed up or given away.

The amount of baby stuff collected in less than a year.

U.N.B.E.L.I.E.V.E.A.B.L.E.

I even found stuff she's never used, like two bottle warmers for the car which you can plug into a cigarette lighter so the baby can have warm milk on the go.

Stowed away clothes, blankets and bedding, bathing tub/stand, baby toys, mobiles, and the range of every brand of bottle and teat available on the market, which I collected when Z refused to feed but from the breast...

Wistfully, I put away the much-used Baby Bjorn. She's grown so much that we can't use it without sustaining some sort of back/shoulder/neck injury.

On that note, if any of you have a kid, I now recommend getting an Ergo Baby Carrier instead of a Baby Bjorn. This carrier actually supports the baby's weight on your waist/hips. Also, rather than carrying the baby by the crotch as in the case of the BB, this carrier holds the baby's weight by the bum.

Anyway.

All packed up - to make room for even more stuff.

It really wasn't so long ago that she was a little blob.

No comments: