Friday, February 10, 2006

27 weeks

So I was right!

Mopi did become a watermelon overnight - well, since the last u/s anyway. We went to see Dr R on Wednesday and she has doubled in size! She was about 500g during the last scan and now she's just under 1kg.

Image hosting by PhotobucketI said to Dr R: "She kinda just popped out suddenly!"

His reply: "It's been known to happen."

Oh-kayyy...
Image hosting by Photobucket
I think I've piled on the kilos too. Scary, considering there's still quite a long way to go. My tummy is feels especially heavy towards the end of the day, when there is a kind of achy pressure down there (you know where).

Anyway according to Dr R, there's nothing to worry about. He even said I can still play golf! No excuses for getting out of exercising...

So it was really reassuring to see Mopi moving around this visit - especially after the shingles/mega-medication debacle.

Even Dr R commented on how active she was when he had a look-see. She kicked up quite a fuss when the doc roused her from her slumber to take all her measurements.

As you can see the pictures are getting clearer and clearer each month.
Image hosting by Photobucket
Her face was very close to the wall... we have a few squishy face photos too!


Image hosting by PhotobucketWe've already established she has my pointy chin. Unfortunately, I think she also has my flat nose instead of D's nice pointy one.

D's response yet again? "Ohhhhhhhhhh Nooooooooooo!"

With three months to go, let's just hope Mopi develops her father's lean, long legs instead of my Little Lotta's!

No comments: