Monday, September 28, 2009

Baby wearing


I USED many variations of the baby sling to carry Z around, even after she turned two.

As a newborn, the Baby Bjorn Carrier Air was handy but I found it not to be particularly attractive. So I swapped that for a few funky Peanut Shell designs. And our helper found a reworked traditional wrap useful to tote Z around when she got heavier. As Z grew older, the very comfy Ergo proved most useful.

This time with Emma, I thought I'd carry on the tradition. I've dug out all the old slings but I thought it would be nice to buy one new one just for her.

So I bought the very pretty Market Sling in Cloud/Petal from Serena and Lily.

But even after studying the instructions, I can't figure out how to use it! Poor Em looks to uncomfy in it!

How come they make it look so easy?

3 comments:

pei fen said...

try the Beco Butterfly! it's much better for your shoulders. and more ergonomic than slings and the baby bjorn.

ZoEmma said...

hey pei fen - i'll check it out but this sling is sooo pretty. was it you at hacienda with janice? never been introduced to you so wasn't sure....

pei fen said...

Yes that was me in the blue/white striped dress! Didn't want to disturb lah! You guys had a big table. Next time, I'll come say hi!

I'm a sling fanatic... have you checked out Pupsikstudio.com (local-made and designed)... I also love Hotslings cos their fabric so pretty lah!