Thursday, March 1, 2007

Reflections at TEN months

DEAR Z,

The day I thought would never arrived did.

You slept through the night!

On the eve of your 10th month birthday, you slept from 7.30pm to 7am!

I was so amazed.

What a good, good baby girl.

You didn't wake up once. You didn't even fuss, much less demand your usual night milk feed. I didn't even have to pop into your room once.

So from this day forth, hopefully, you'll be sleeping through the night!

7pm to 7am.

Keep it up, baby!

Love,
Mom


Updated:

1/3: The next night. You slept at 7 .... and woke up at 12.30pm, only to fall back asleep at 2.30am. Arghhhhhhhh! But then, you didn't need a night feed and you finally woke up at 6.45am.

2/3: You slept through the night without fuss again! It wasn't an anomaly, after all! My good little baby girl, you slept from 7pm - 6.30am. No fuss. Nothing!

3/3: So you fussed a little. At 11.30pm, 1.30am, 2.30am, 4.30am. But all I had to do was pat you a little and you fell right back into a deep slumber. You woke up at 6.30am.

Hmm... I really need to get some better photos for this month's post.

But here is a funny one.


You were very tired from a day's play. You were quietly eating your dinner and you eyes were getting heavier and you head was drooping lower and lower.

You actually fell asleep while eating your dessert.

See the piece of apple that popped out of your mouth?

No comments: