Sunday, January 14, 2007

Strife with a knife


"SHE'S got your STEAK KNIFE!", yelled D.

And there was Z holding it in her fist by its SERRATED EDGE!

She had grabbed it off my plate when I turned my head for a second to talk to J.

D quickly prised it out of her fist. No cuts.

Close shave.

A heart-stopping lunch at Marche.

Then we were off to walk around the shops. I found a cute little Hello Kitty T and wanted to see if it was too big on her. As I put it against her chest, I proceeded to poke her in the eye with the hanger.

Oops.

After a while, I was wondering why Z was fussing when it hit me - we had missed her milk feed by half an hour.

Double oops.

So we stopped at a kopi tiam to refuel.

Z scoffed down her milk and munched on a wafer biscuit.



She can now feed herself quite well when given long thin biscuits.

But she still has some way to go with picking up little bits with her thumb and pointer and putting it into her mouth.

No comments: