Saturday, October 29, 2005

12 weeks

What I'm enjoying the most about my pregnancy so far is:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Some foods seem to taste sooooooooo gooooood - like cold Twix bars and Almond Caramel Auntie Ann's pretzels.

The strangest advice I've received is:
Don't hang anything up on walls... supposedly the knocking is bad might give the baby a hole in the had or something.

Names that I've been thinking of:
But not necessarily like all that much: Isabelle, Riley, Olivia for a girl and Lachlan, Riley, Keiren for a boy.

Girl or boy? I think you will be a:
Girl! PLEASE BE A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!

The old wives tales predict:
D: Pink
Mum: Pink
Dad: ?
RK: Blue
Dr: ?
Keng: Blue
Marilyn: Pink
C: Pink
Yvette: Blue
Smell: Blue

At my prenatal visit this month I found out that:
[Friday 28 October] Cramping is normal... Turns out cramps are caused by the stretching of the lingaments and uterus.
Image hosting by Photobucket

On the U/S we saw Mopi crouched in a boxer pose. So D has nicknamed the baby "The Boxer" but that is just too blue for me. Veto!

No comments: