Wednesday, September 7, 2005

At 5 weeks

The discovery:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Monday 5 September. D went off to work and I was late and coz I was feeling awfully fat and bloated I thought I'd do a test and if it was negative, I'd go to spin class at 10am. Ha ha. Anything to get out of going to the gym! So at 8.20, I did a HPT which I had left over from a very long time ago. And pretty much instantaneously, two lines appeared. So CD31, 3 days late, a BFP!

The first person I told was:
D, of course! I let the info sink into my brain for about half an hour and then at 9am I called him at the office. I said: "How are you gonna fit a baby seat in your new car ah?"
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Just one week after he collected his new - very practical - car.

He reacted by:
Saying, "Really?!?!" And then he asked skeptically, "How do you know?"

The first ultrasound was:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
About 1pm Wednesday, 7 September 2005. It was kinda freaky to see something in my tum. I saw the gestation sac confirming the pregnancy. Surreal. D didn't come this time.



At my first prenatal visit I learned that:
My HCG was at 1254 and my progesterone was at 109. (Whatever that means!)

Our baby will be born:
From my calculations (which are yet unconfirmed by the doctors) on Friday May 12 2006!

The strangest symptom of pregnancy I had this month was:
I love Nutella!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Right out of the bottle...

No comments: