RIGHT now is a really enjoyable time with the little one.
Emma is just the perfect little cuddly koala at the moment - just the right size, shape and weight.
She is so fun to tote around that I think she's getting quite spoilt with all the carrying! This will prove to be a problem as she grows -heavier!
Emma loves her food - particularly stuff she can feed herself: rice cakes, wafer biscuits, chopped fruit and vege, little cheerio-type crackers.
We are still committed to being Organic... well, 99% of the time. Sometimes I'll let her munch on a bread roll or frozen bagel just so that I can finish my meal in a restaurant (not that I have officially introduced wheat yet into her diet).
Anyway, organic or not, Emma doesn't really care.
In fact, she'll eat anything even if it is not food. EVERYTHING goes into her mouth.
So I finally threw out the remainder of her BM stock. I kept these as they were "infused" with alcohol.
I thought I'd mix it with her food, but in the end: the antibodies vs overworking her little liver... her liver won.
So she's now really truly on formula - goat + cow. At least it is all organic!
Em is starting to display a personality; she is responsive when spoken to, tries to copy our actions (particularly her sister's) and does little tricks to everyone's delight.
She can wave "bye bye", do half a flying kiss, clap and "sleep" on a pillow upon command. This is just too cute as she now goes to "sleep" on everything! It's super sweet when she lays her head on my lap. Awwww

Emma is sprouting her molars to her great irritation - and my angst. Night-time sleeps are interrupted!
The lurve continues to grow between the sisters.
Z can make E laugh like no one else. E is always watching her, trying to take her toys: "Don't disturb JieJie's work Emme".
Z loves to show off E and insists that I drop off and pick her up from school with her little sis in tow. Many kisses exchanged in the day (GERMS!!!!!!).
E is crawling really well, pulls herself into a standing position and does little side steps. I don't remember Zoe cruising so early on. Scary how fast she is already pulling herself up.
Thus I have erected a jail:

E also does the "table top" when she crawls - a prelude to standing on her own?

- Posted from my iPhone
1 comment:
I got K the same "jail" and once she got so angry at being held captive in it, she shook it so hard it swayed and nearly toppled. Mad strength these kids have.
Post a Comment