FINALLY Z gets to have some kiddie fun.
Violet is being a real big sis and Z is quick to follow her lead.
They are so different, like yin and yang, but yet so cute together.
Here's the funniest thing: The kids made more money at the casino than I have!
They hit the jackpot at the Newspaper dispensers, where after pressing all the change buttons, it spewed like five bucks (!) worth of change:
After a long day, we made the mistake of trying to get tired children to eat pasta properly at Rao's (which is a fine dining restaurant, I later found out!). V didn't want any of her penne and Z wasn't taking a bit of her gnocci. In the end both of them scoffed down D's spag bol:
In between, I was extremely impressed with Z when she very angelically consented to nap by the pool:
... And I spotted evidence of the desert's very harsh climate on my poor baby's milky skin (or maybe its been all the sun exposure!):
As Violet says: "Owie!"
No comments:
Post a Comment