HERE we are on the way to baby group on Wednesday afternoon.
While she may look quite happy on her bike here, Z was on her feet a lot.
Everyone kept asking if she had started walking.
"Not really," I said. "Though she has taken a few steps herself."
Then overnight, she became a walker.
All of Thursday, she was taking step after step all by herself.
Let the chasing begin!
Oh! A blogworthy first: Last night, Z fell off the bed with a great big THUD. Every night, Z and I lie in bed together. She rolls about, burrows like a rabbit in the doona and falls asleep on her own. Well, last night she misjudged the edge of the bed during a mega roll. It all happened far too quickly for me to catch her. Poor little baby was more stunned than hurt I think. Big cry.
No comments:
Post a Comment