[Saturday 10 December] It was in the deep dark hours of the morning and I was kinda awake, which is the norm these days. Sleepless nights. Anyway, I was just lying there on my side trying to will myself back to sleep. It was quiet and still... and suddenly I felt this little sensation in my tum. I wondered for a while if it was gas or a tummy rumble but I think it was the baby.
It felt like:
I discussed this movement with P and she said her sensation is like a snake crawling under sand. Hmmm.
I told D on sat night and he was like "How come you didn't tell me sooner?" I dunno.
At this month's prenatal visit:
WHEE!!!!!!!!!
Apparantly, if you see three lines it's a girl and if you see one beeeg one, it's a boy. Go figure. We did a super dooper scan and everything is "normal" and "good" and positive - oh, except for a low lying placenta.
1 comment:
Congrats on feeling the first little flutters- and on discovering it's a girl!! My first is also a girl.
i also had a low lying placenta but it slowly moved up as the baby grew...
Nice little baby blog!
Post a Comment